My YMCA membership has allowed me to stay active and healthy. It has helped me cope during a stressful year. The YMCA is a lifeline for me and my children!
Good things come together at the Y. It’s the place to nurture your own well-being and we are here to support you! Share with us your fitness goals and let us help! Your success is our success. There’s a little something for everyone. The Y is more than a gym. It is a gathering place that strengthens community, both inside and out.
Find It Fast
*(2 adults, or 1 adult and dependent children under the age of 26 living in the household.) You may add a 3rd adult, living in the same household, to this membership for $10/monthly.
*(2 adults and dependent children under the age of 26 living in the household.) You may add a 3rd adult, living in the same household, to this membership for $10/monthly.
Membership fees are a set rate and are subject to change at any time.
Joining fees and Youth Membership fees are non-refundable.
join one, join them all
YMCA Membership Plus gives you access to any Y in San Diego County. You'll discover the convenience of being able to work out or attend classes any any Y with no additional fee per visit. Click here for a list of all San Diego County YMCA's.
*One adult & children 25 and under.
**Two adults & children 25 and under.
Your Membership Includes:
- Over 65 Group Exercise Classes per week
- Fitness Center with the latest cardio equipment
- Heated lap swimming pool
- Kids' activity pool & water slide
- FREE Child Watch and Kids Club while you work out*
- FREE fitness orientations & kick start programs
- Special member rates on all Programs
- Priority registration for Programs
- Family activities & special events
*For Family 1 and Family 2 Memberships
DAy use pass
If you are not a member of our Y, we encourage
you to purchase a day-use pass and experience our Y for a day. Up to $30
worth of day-use passes can be credited toward your membership joining
fee if you decide you would like to stay!
(Max 2 adults)
* Each child 10 years and younger must have a parent present and in the pool with them at all times. Please review our pool use policy for more information.